Thursday, July 15, 2010

About 2 days away....

Well.
I leave for Nepal in roughly 2 days.
My first stop before Nepal is our yearly event, Elysium. I'll be out there tonight (directly after work) until about Midnight on Friday. I know I know, I shouldn't be going to an event the night before I take off on my awesome journey... but, but, but... Its my 2nd favorite event of the year, and I think its okay to be a rockstar and do it! :) Plus, it doesn't hurt to spend more time with a particular guy and my super rad and most definitely awesome friends before venturing off for a few weeks. (What can I say.. I'm a sucker).

So.... I will do my best to update this blog as much as possible.
I'm going into this not knowing 100% how much access I will have, but knowing that theres some good wifi access... it could be possible. Nonetheless... I plan to take tons and tons of photos, help the kids, get my hands dirty and smuggle a monkey back in my luggage! (if only!)

Much love and huggles,

K

2 comments:

  1. I'll be with you every day and can't wait to hear and see about all the things you'll be experiencing. Love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad you made it to Elysium before your trip. I'll miss you a little bit, but I'll try to get my daily fix with these blog udpates. <3

    ReplyDelete