Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The sun is shining!

This bit really has not too much to do with my trip, but it's morning... and I'm just "ahhh"



I woke up under my mosquito net and had the biggest smile on my face - one I've had on since Thursday night at Elysium... I Had an amazing dream last night about my sweet and then woke up to an email from him. Life couldn't get any sweeter. I've never had someone (EVER) say the things he has.

Its amazing how one person can make you realize how you should be treated and how in the past it has been so wrong... my eyes are wide now. I can see the light.. and I like it! I refuse to settle for anything less! Peoples actions speak louder than words - and some people who have basically dispatched from my life... their actions have shown me the people who they are. Just as HE has.

I've only been gone about 4 days... but it seems like a lifetime.

Im not a religious person by ANY means.. but I think the buddhist people and the hindu people are so peaceful. They've helped me 'let go' so to speak by just being present. Its heartwarming. Visiting the temples yesterday was an experience. Something that helped me in so many ways that are unexplainable.

More to come of my day later, today is my first day at the orphanage! Now if I can just figure out how to work this shower! ;) Granted my whole body is sore, I miss my bed! It takes a bit to get my limbs working and so unstiff! The shower may take while!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Krystal . . . thanks for being so faithful in your blogging. I so look forward to reading about your adventures. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding that I have more access than I thought... so before I forget what happens (because SERIOUSLY so much does day to day) I wanna make sure i let everyone know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAW I love it. zen like zen cookies!

    ReplyDelete